Minneapolis Tax Attorney on What to Do About Costly Tax Bill

Can you pay your tax bill?

Sometimes after filing taxes, we get nervous about what may happen if we receive a tax bill. And not just any tax bill, but a hefty one from the Internal Revenue Service. What can you even do if you can’t afford it? Many may ignore it – which is not a good decision and will lead to a bigger problem. Minneapolis tax attorney, Tax Tiger, can help you if you become overwhelmed and stressed about your tax bill.

You aren’t alone

According to the IRS, you aren’t alone when it comes to needing help paying a tax bill. There are 5 million taxpayers out there who can’t front the money so there are a couple of alternatives.

Extend your payment period

The IRS allows for an extension on your bill for up to 120 days. If you think this is ample time for you to gather the money, this may be your best situation.


Avoid $1 Million Bill to IRS – Tax Attorney in Sacramento Says

There is one simple way that you can avoid having to owe the Internal Revenue Service $1,000,000– and that’s by filing a specific form correctly. Businesses that are filling out the 1095 forms for the very first time are required to fill out the Affordable Care Act. If they don’t, their penalty could be the above price. A professional tax attorney in Sacramento has the ability to help you out with your taxes and prevent this from happening to you.

Just this summer, the IRS announced an increase in penalties for failure to file correct information for returns and more. If a business owner were not to carefully fill out the Affordable Care Act and then file after December 31, 2015, they may be looking at a nicely sized bill. Sacramento tax attorney, Tax Tiger, is confident that if you were to be served with this penalty, with a professional’s help you can bring down the overall price.